RE: [suse-amd64] vmware
  • From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:15:04 +0000 (UTC)
Oops - resend...sent that only to Ray.

Mine also installed fine, but interestingly I can't get bridged networking to work (the guest gets no
DHCP IP from my router). NAT works as far as giving the guest system an internal address. I can't get
NetBIOS names to work (Windows workgroup) in such a way that any of the systems can see each other in
network neighborhood.

Is there a known issue with bridged networking in the 4.5.2 release of VM Workstation on x86_64?

<mc>