Re: [suse-amd64] SuSE 9.1 on MSI K8T Master-FAR SATA disk i/o problem
  • From: Brian Hall <brihall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:26:37 +0000 (UTC)
I have this motherboard with two Opteron 244s and have it working fine
with SUSE 9.1 and Gentoo. However, I am not using SATA. I am using a
PATA WD1200JB-75CRA0. Your problem is definitely due to SATA; so concentrate
your efforts there.

Oh, my memory is 2x512MB Corsair 3200LL running at DDR400.

--
Brian Hall
Linux Consultant