Radeon 9600 SuSE 9.0 64Bit Version
  • From: "Christian Maier" <christian_ma@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:05:41 +0000 (UTC)
hi,
i have a problem with Suse 9.0 64Bit Version and my Sapphire Radeon 9600xt
graphic card.
First of all, this are my system components:
Asus K8V Deluxe Motherboard
Sapphire Radeon 9600xt
Wester Digital SATA Hard Disk connected wiht onboard Promise controller
and other non exotic hardware

My problem is this:
I get no 3D-Hardware acceleration.
I've tried the Suse fglrx drivers and the one from ati wiht no success.
There is allways the same error during the installation of the
kernel-module.
Seem like a conflict between 32bit and 64bit libraries (elf32... elf64).
Do anybody have an solution, cause it seems like i get no support from suse
although i've paid for the software.

Regards
Christian Maier