Re: [suse-amd64] Installing SuSE 9 from SuSE 9
  • From: David Liontooth <liontooth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:33:22 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks Bjørn,

This was extremely helpful (I haven't trained thunderbird to this list yet, so I almost lost it in the spam folder).

The installation server method looks good -- but could I also just copy the current installation, bit by bit,
from the RAID5 to the IDE partition? I'd rather not reinstall if I don't have to.

Cheers,
David