Re: [suse-amd64] Installation problems with Suse 9.0 64 bit
  • From: Jeremy Sonander <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:56:59 +0000 (UTC)
HI Andreas,

Disabling USB legacy support was the one, great suggestion!
I switched all the on-board periperals back on without problems, and I can now
use the GUI installation as well. Even the floppy disk is no longer
necessary.

Thank you very much for your help.

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Sonander. Saros Technology Limited.
The Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth, SG6 4ET.

< Previous Next >