Place to put 64bit and 32bit HEADER files
  • From: "Stephen Williams" <1mc9i5i02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:22:07 +0000 (UTC)

OK, my product has a header file, _pli_types.h, that is generated
by configure to account for word size in defining 64bit and 32bit
types. But if I'm going to support 64 and 32bit compilation on
AMD64, I'm going to need to do something about that. I may be
able to resort to inttypes.h for this specific problem, but is
there a general solution?
--
Steve Williams "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
steve at icarus.com But I have promises to keep,

< Previous Next >