Re: [suse-amd64] Chipset support of SuSE8.2-x86-64-Beta9
  • From: Marco Maske <maskemarco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:00:56 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks Andreas, your answer helped me very much.

Last Question is a working gravic-chip. 3D and or OpenGL must not work
now and I'm stil happy with Nvidia GeForce460MX. Their drivers I get
with YOU comes easy and works without problems. I hope there's not only
serverowner reading here.

Andreas Jaeger answers:

--
Ciao Marco, registered GNU/Linux-User#313353