Re: Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Want to help with something simple yet important?
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:32:25 +0200
On Friday, March 16, 2012 10:16:32 G G wrote:
Question: do i have to fork the whole repo on Github so that i can
send pull request? Or there is another way? (Same question about the
traslation of landing page and wiki's strings but it's off topic in
this case...).

I'm not a git expert, so expect many problems and question from me! :P

No problem :D

Yes, you have to fork it - sounds bigger than it is, however. It's the way git
works and forking is a completely normal thing, basically. You can, as AJ
said, also send files to him or me or the others who have access but forking
and creating merge requests is easier I suppose...

But we can also just give you access to the repo, if you like :D

Bye
hawake
< Previous Next >