Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: [opensuse-marketing] FLISOL 2012
  • From: Raul Libório <rauhmaru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:17:55 -0300
Yeah!

Let's do the event in Salvador/Bahia!
http://softwarelivre.org/flisol-ssa/programacao

So far, four cities are lectures on openSUSE confirmed in Brazil.
I prepared a presentation on "Remote and unattended installations with
openSUSE", especially for sysadmins :D

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:02 PM, Sebastian Oliva <tian2992@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 09 March 2012 18:22:28 Luiz Augusto Machado wrote:
Hello,

I would like to invite all the Ambassadors who live in latin-america, to
participate and support the openSUSE at FLISOL 2012 [1], wich will occur
in 28th of April.

You can find  out if your city is already involved [2]. If not, you are
allow to organize it and also have fun spreading the FOSS culture in
your city. Remember to complete the fields in the table with your
participation in the openSUSE Ambassadors events page [3].

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLISOL
[2] http://flisol.info/FLISOL2012
[3] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_events

If you need any help fell free to contact me.

Thanks in advance,

Awesome, Luiz. I hope you don't mind I'm going to put this up on the
news.opensuse.org site :D

Here's the article for review:
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=12877&preview=true

;-)

Sure!, will add more info on our planing that we're doing on Guatemala
(Konelix is going to Quetzaltenango, I'm staying in Guatemala City).
We hope this year is as successful as the previous!

Raul Libório

http://rauhmaru.blogspot.com/
rauhmarutsªhotmailºcom
 openSUSE Member | Linux User #4444581

"There are only 10 types of people in the world -
Those who understand binary, and those who don't."