[opensuse-ambassadors] Getting ready for Linux Audio Conference (LAC) in April
  • From: Drew Adams <druonysus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:58:03 -0800
Hey Everyone,

I just want to let you all know that Peter Linnell and I are working
on contacting the Linux Audio Conference (LAC) and organizing the
openSUSE presence there. Just to let everyone know where we are right
now: I will be contacting the good folks at LAC either tonight or
tomorrow (though I am going to try to contact them tonight). As soon
as I hear back from them I will update the list on the status. If we
have anyone is interested in the event they can check it out at
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2012/ and let Peter or I know. I don't know
the format of the LAC as I have never been before, but as with any
event, I'd love for us to have a good openSUSE team representing our
community there.

Stand by for updates ;)

Drew Adams
openSUSE Member & Ambassador