Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Swag for SCALE 10X
On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 09:38 -0600, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 02:22 -0800, Roger Luedecke wrote:
On Sun, 2012-01-15 at 14:34 -0800, Drew Adams wrote:
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Alan Clark <aclark@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 1/10/2012 at 12:27 PM, Drew Adams <druonysus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 2:25 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday, January 06, 2012 00:53:00 Drew Adams wrote:
Hey Andres,

We chatted a bit on IM a few days ago about getting some swag for
SCALE. You said you would find out a little more info as to what the
quantity was from last year's event. I just want to follow up with
you
and see where we are on that... Also, I have CC'd this message to the
openSUSE-Ambassadors mailing list so we can keep this process a
little
more open. If you could also CC your response here, that would be a
great help.

Drew,

if you want DVDs for the event, use the promodvd order page - and
please do
so quickly, time is running out, it takes a few days to send stuff
anyware,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica:
jaegerandi

Yes, I do need to get that done. I intended to do it yesterday but
ended up at the datacenter all day for work. I should be able to take
care of that today.

Thanks for the reminder.

Hey Drew and AJ,

We've put together several items to ship to SCALE. Kudos to Alexia for
her help.

800 12.1 DVDs (AJ-Alexia is pulling them from Jeff)
The openSUSE Backdrop
The SUSE Studio Kiosk
A few SUSE T-shirts and mini led flashlights
openSUSE Stickers

Drew - have you filled out any service orders with SCALE?

Alan

Alan, AJ, & Alexia,

Thank you all for helping getting this stuff together. The list of
everything looks great. We are going to have another amazing booth at
SCALE again.

Alan - I do not know what a service order is but I have not filled out
anything for SCALE... Chuck has done all the paperwork and
communication with SCALE directly. I can try to find out from Chuck,
and let you know.

--
Drew Adams
Ambassador, openSUSE

IRC Handle: Druonysue
Skype ID: Druonysus
Skype #: +1(714)725-SUSE
Phone: +1(951)444-UNIX
eMail: druonysus@xxxxxxxxx

openSUSE User Profile:
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Druonysus

openSUSE Connect Profile:
https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/Druonysus

--
This message sent via Novell Evolution on openSUSE 11.3 with KDE 4.7.1.
Get openSUSE completely free at www.openSUSE.org and "have a lot of fun!"

Actually this is on the list.

Let's let cooler heads prevail all around. There were mistakes clearly
in how this was communicated in the past but I think the lessons have
been learned and we should move forward in a positive manner. SCaLE is
just a few days away now and now's the time for everyone to be in good
spirits and represent openSUSE well.

Bryen

Well, this part yeah. But I'm saying the whole shebang. Supposed I
should have been more clear.