[opensuse-ambassadors] openSUSE 2012 Events Calendar
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 01:05:15 -0600
Exhausted but not done (it's 1 a.m. now), I have added a bunch of events
to our wiki page at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_events#2012

Please review the list when you have a chance and add more events. I
know there's a lot more we can list here. The more we list and claim,
the easier it will be to prepare for them and request funding/DVDs if
necessary.

If there is an event that is unclaimed, feel free to claim it. If there
is an event that you cannot go to but you know there is someone in that
area, contact that person and get that person to claim in the name of
GEEKO!!!

There are several more that I need to find out about and will add them
accordingly as soon as I get further information.

Thanks to all,

Bryen M Yunashko