Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] article about Linux 3.0 and Tumbleweed
On Tue, 2011-09-06 at 18:16 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Hi ambassadors,

The H-online published an article I wrote about Linux 3.0 and Tumbleweed
on openSUSE. Feel free to spread the word and/or translate it ;-)

http://bit.ly/qN6qXv

Cheers,
Jos

Awesome article. I've plastered it across Facebook on all openSUSE
accounts. Let's make a habit of notifying the team from now on
whenever we see media articles about openSUSE. The more we spread the
word about articles, the more media will recognize that it has
readership and will publish openSUSE-related stuff more frequently.

Thanks!
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team