Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] List of global openSUSE Users in Google+
me tooo!!! :) Happy Google+ User :)

2011/8/14 Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Kim Leyendecker
<kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 13.08.2011 21:29, schrieb jdd:

Le 13/08/2011 15:16, Sascha Manns a écrit :

So we can better find other ppl who sharing our Intersts.

I dopn't really see the interest of changing from a very well known system
(facebook), with it's good and bad, but known, to a new completely unknown
one that may have more cons than pros

(anyway I added me in the list)

added /me to the list

       Kim

--
Kim Leyendecker (kdl@xxxxxxxxxx)
openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE

Add me as well.

--
(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member