[opensuse-ambassadors] List of global openSUSE Users in Google+
Hello Mates,

some of you have also heard about the new social Network Google+. Some of them
who knowing also trying this out.

One of the new Features are User generated Lists for Special Interests.

So some People has created:

* Linux User DE for german Linux User: http://gpc.fm/l/linux_de
* Ubuntu User DE for german Ubuntu Users: http://gpc.fm/l/ubuntu_de

So i'm pleased to announce one new List for "us".

You can find our List there: http://gpc.fm/l/opensuseusers

If you would like to add yourself into this List, just click on the Bottom
"Add members or edit" and use the Password: opensuseusers. Then add your
Profiles URL: e.g. https://plus.google.com/113047759144486797915 and click on
"Save List".

So we can better find other ppl who sharing our Intersts.

Have a nice day....
Sascha
--
Sincerely Yours