Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] ambassador reports
On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 18 July 2011 14:57:25 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 17.07.2011 23:52, schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
Hi dear ambassadors,

 From the event reports that I've got I made the article which should be

below:

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=9740&preview=true

This preview SHOULD work, really. I enabled anonymous preview. If it
doesn't work, ping me, Bryen, AJ or anyone else from the news team on
IRC - it seems that wordpress on news.o.o forgets this permission
sometimes!

yeah, it works, no problem with that. If the article goes out, could you
please use the more button, so that more articles are shown on the
news.o.o start page`

If you can not edit pages right now, there is something for us to fix - hint
;-)

thanks

Hi Jos,

Clicking on the pictures redirects full speed to a 404 :). Where
should they link? the picture itself in a larger size or somewhere
else?

Regards
--
Ricardo Varas Santana