Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Welcome our new ambassador from Greece
2011/7/13 Kim Leyendecker <kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Am 13.07.2011 02:12, schrieb Jos Poortvliet:

We're being overrun by greeks hehehe :D

I think it´s quite cool to have such a big base "down there"!

So, keep on rocking guys, you got my full admiration :D
Thanks
Have in mind that we are coming to the oSC to get you all drunk with
ouzo, we will of course try all kinds of beers ;-)

--
Kim Leyendecker (kdl@xxxxxxxxxx)
openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE

http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr
http://own.opensuse.gr
http://warlordfff.tk