Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] FrOSCon 2011
  • From: Marcus Moeller <marcus.moeller@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 15:28:49 +0200
Hi all.

I just wanted to ask if there has already been some activity in
organizing a booth for FrOSCon 2011?

If not, I would try to register a booth for oS.

But I need some help at the event, because it's too much work for me
alone, to handle the complete booth over two days.

You have mail. ;)

I have created a wiki page for the event:

Please add your names to the page.

I do not have much marketing material left, so if there is a event box
or something like that available, it would be great if we could have it.

I am trying to get in contact with the marketing team to get some more material.