Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Teaching Night Course
Jsn-Bart - the only presentations I have are on the ambassadors and marketing
websites.

Do you need a link?

Stuart

On Saturday 07 May 2011 13:21:57 Jan-Bart Spang wrote:
Thanks for the replies, guys.

Good point, Daniel.. I will keep that in mind.. I can always bring the
repo's for ATI and Nvidia along to the class on a number of DVD's..
They're not so big :-)

Johann, I hope to get a few more people interested in openSUSE and Linux
in order to start a LUG around here. They will probably be every day
users like myself. At least I hope so since I am no programmer, server
guy and would probably not be able to help them. Yes, they can phone me
at home between 5 and 9 if they run into problems.

I will be keeping it short since there will only be so much talking I
can do. I will be showing people how to install, set-up partitions, dual
boot with Windows, explain the different desktops, to set-up restricted
formats, email, multimedia, burn cd's, edit audio and video, Skype,
etc... everything the average computer user may need.

Stuart, do you, or indeed anyone, have any slides for the above subjects?

Regards,

Jan-Bart Spang
openSUSE ambassador Ireland