[opensuse-ambassadors] Registering openSUSE-mu.org
  • From: Nitin K Sookun <nsgupta@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 20:17:34 +0400
Dear friends,

We're progressing in making people aware of Linux and especially
openSUSE, here in Mauritius. However, many people asks us if we have a
local online community/blog or website where they can get more
information;rather in the local language Mauritian Creole.

I'd like to know if as an openSUSE Amabassador, I can register a domain
like opensuse-mu.org and starting a website or blog?

Kind regards,

Nitin K Sookun
Freenode: Ishwon