Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] openSUSE 11.4 PromoDVDs coming soonish - Organizing Country Coordination
  • From: Barry Nichols <Barry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:29:49 +0000
On 18 March 2011 15:50, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PromoDVDs of openSUSE 11.4 will soon be available. In the past we had a few
ambassadors that distributed them on demand to folks in their country like
Sankar P (is there a wiki page for this?).

Sankar, could you tell us a bit what you did so that others know what this
means, please?

If you're interested in handling PromoDVDs for your region, please speak
up.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

Hi Andreas,

I haven't had much free time to help lately, so I'd love to help with
things like this that don't require much time.

Let me know if you need someone in England.

--
Regards,
Barry D. Nichols