Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] openSUSE Mentoring Program
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 22:27:57 +0200
My proposal is to start a discussion about it. Someone should lead the
discussion and when the programs actually starts to lead the program
too. Under my opinion it should be an active member of the community,
with a relatively knowledge on the subject. For me since he was one of
those who helped me in my first steps as an ambassador the best man
for the Job is Chuck Payne or else known as Terropup.Let me know what
do you think about it.