Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Welcoming Marc as our ambassador
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 10:49:39 -0500
On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera
<bckurera@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI,

Congrats and welcome to the team.

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera

Welcome to the family. If you need any help, please feel free to reach
out. We are here to help. You can find a lot of help on our wiki, many
of us are on Twitter/FriendFeed/Identica so please ask to follow. We
are also on Facebook. If you have visited Planet SUSE
(www.planetsuse.org), please do, there you will find a lot feeds from
your fellow openSUSE family members.

Pup

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member