Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Welcome TheMburu as first ambassador to Kenya
  • From: cheperobert <jrobertoalas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:25:58 -0600
2010/12/2 S.Kemter <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I am not interested to read from every Ambassador a welcome mail, can u do
that in future in private?

Some here have nothing to do as writing mails!

br gnokii

It's a way to welcome a new ambassador and feels very nice to be
announced in a general list.

I do not speak English, but for every email that comes to me that I
have my translator at the same time (I hope I understand what you
sent) because I like to be informed and read the comments and
proposals of the other ambassadors, so this is one of the best
initiatives can have on the list.

One way or another, I hope to collaborate and join the other
ambassadors, helping as much as possible to the openSUSE project.

Greetings