Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Welcoming new Ambassadors - Volunteers wanted
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:48:52 +0100
On Thursday 18 November 2010 12:35:59 S.Kemter wrote:
Am Donnerstag 18 November 2010, 11:39:29 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
On Wednesday 17 November 2010 16:27:37 Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera
wrote:
[...]

* AJ send Frank an email welcoming him as ambassador =>
[Modifications - AJ consider the recommendation
and put green color to add Frank ]

Please create a process that does not involve me ;) I trust you that
you do the right thing ;)

mmh,find it since days funny, does the old process not work? For what a
new one? Only take care of ur work was the question wasnt it?

The idea in the discussion here was that a small team takes care of the
whole process and that's something I like - let's not create too many
single point of failures.

I can take care of most of it, only DVD outsending u have to find
someone inhouse SUSE Linux. We can make that like FLISOL, I can give
that person the cleaned requests.

DVD sending is the one part that Novell has to do - indeed,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany