Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Upload place for the videos : Hi I'm a lizard !!! was call to all ambassadors
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:30:15 -0400
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:13 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 25/10/2010 15:20, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :

I felt sorry for JDD, he seemed to be in an endless loop ;)

I thought you could bring only one shot :-)

let's say it's only a draft

given we don't seems to have a too great number of videographer, I can
edit the videos for openSUSE if you want

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr

If you we can use something like a count down where I know to cut. I
can do. I agree more ambassadors. Let me send out another call with
detail information, we can use the first one I did as example. Bruno
gave me two, one English and French. I want one video with both, but
when I send out my e-mail I will explain that, I will also upload the
first video to youtube so people can use. Give about an hour to draft
up a new e-mail.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.