Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Upload place for the videos : Hi I'm a lizard !!! was call to all ambassadors
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 23:00:10 +0200
On 2010-10-21 Kálmán wrote:
Hi Chuck,

I am at OSC10, I cannot redo now, so just skip mine.

best
kalman

Guys, heads up:
We've seen the video, it is amazing and was very cool to show! We should do
more of this :D

I believe AJ has made some pictures of the showing and he will probably blog
or post them... If he hasn't already (have no internet here hehe)