Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Upload place for the videos : Hi I'm a lizard !!! was call to all ambassadors
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:25:18 -0400
On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kostas, if you need place on your dropbox, it's ok,
I've transfered them to the server.

I'm enjoy to heard the greek ones :-)

On 10/18/2010 02:33 PM, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
I tried to upload but I didn't make it so I'm giving you links to take
it from my Dropbox, I know I'm a little late but I had connection
 problems,I hope that this delay is not a big problem
The links:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11712634/warlordfff2.mpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11712634/warlordfff1.mp4
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11712634/diamond_gr1.mp4