Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] [opensuse-ambassador] Calling All Ambassadors.
On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 19:12 +0200, S.Kemter wrote:
Am Donnerstag 14 Oktober 2010, 18:50:15 schrieb Chuck Payne:
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Koushik Kumar Nundy <kknundy@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Who's read this? Henne's work apparently.
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Geeko

The video needs to be which of the following?
1. Hi, I am X. I am Geeko. (English)
2. Hi, I am X. I am Geeko. (Native)
3. 1 then 2
4. 2 then 1.
5. Anything else?

And I personally think 4:3 is a better idea. What about the others?

~kknundy

KKnundy sound great. Only thing for people like me for US,Canada,Uk,
and Downunder, we can't do 2 because English is our native.

So it sound like I am Geeko. Something to think about later, we talk
about do uniforms (shirts) that would be a cool ambassador shirt. On
the front openSUSE, on the back, I am Geeko.

but u are not Geeko, u are definitly not the mascot of openSUSE u are lizard
yes but not geeko

Cool, we need someone that do video editing and place to put the videos.

Aww c'mon... the spirit of Geeko lives within us. We are all one with
the Geeko! :-)

Bryen

Sounds great guys.