Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] [opensuse-ambassador] Calling All Ambassadors.
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:56:50 -0400
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Manuel Trujillo (TooManySecrets)
<toomany@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are wanting to put together for OSC10 and then later on the
Ambassador Page, a video that has Ambassador from all over the work
speaking in their native tongue some like.

Hello, I am <name>. I am an openSUSE user.

Mmmm... Are you sure you want to show my "beatiful" face???  I think
you will frighten away the future opensuse users xDDD

Have a nice day  ;-)
TooManySecrets

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.1
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | GNU/Linux Since 1994.
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | OpenSUSE Member
/ \  - http://www.toomany.net   | OpenSolaris Community Member

Yes, and it your beatiful voice to match.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.