Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Call to ambassadors from India!
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 23:38:24 +0530
Hi All

I am Manu from India, welcome Ravindra. Lets start making it big by
saying it we will make it big :-). Thanks a lot for getting a lot of
users in India. We all are trying hard to get more and more openSUSE
users , thats what we are for.

I would like to share with you your ideas. Lets meet sometime at
#opensuse-in, #opensuse-marketing sometime so that we can discuss and
collaborate further on our ideas which have been bursting through our
little heads ;-)

But yes lets meet sometime and lets discuss, maybe you can help me with
problems which I have. I will also request you to join (if you have not
already)and discuss your ideas there too

http://groups.google.com/group/opensuse-india

Also are you attending foss.in, if yes that would be great :)
--
Regards
Manu Gupta

Just give JUSTICE to life:
Besides noticing bad things, also notice all the wonderful things in a
thing called Life