Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Questions and answers
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:11:54 +0200
On Wednesday 01 September 2010 04:49:59 Ricardo Varas Santana wrote:
On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Dear Ambassadors,

As you are the 'openSUSE frontline', you get asked critical questions about
openSUSE. The marketing team would of course want to help you with that,
answering those questions for you and helping you to find the needed
arguments.

That is why we set up this page:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Talking_points

Would you all be willing to have a look at it and put questions you get on
the bottom of that page so we can see them and try to answer them?

Thank you very much!

Jos Poortvliet

Hey there!

Just added a couple of them :)

Thanks Recardo! Good work. Anyone else has experience with *talking to users*?
Put some of their questions you found hard to answer on the wiki!

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Talking_points

Don't worry about your english or if the question is relevant - we can easily
clean that up, we now just need as many ideas as possible.

Thanks!

Bests

< Previous Next >
List Navigation