RE: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: Important openSUSE Ambassador information
  • From: "Jimmy Pierre" <jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:46:11 +0200
From: Andreas Jaeger [mailto:aj@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: lundi 2 août 2010 21:19
To: opensuse-ambassadors@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: Important openSUSE Ambassador
information

So, will it never work - or what time would work for you?
I work in a bank and most protocols are banned, except port 80 and that are
not on a "at risk" list. I bought an iPhone and asked some time ago on the
Marketing list if any of us managed to use IRC ...

I have been and still is a Director of a few overseas Companies and we have
meetings by VOIP now because, it's cheap, it's interactive, it's fast,
people that can use email/some sort of messenger to send links etc. while on
line.

Meetings are of paramount importance for us to go forward, we need some form
of communication tool that suits everybody.
Let's go back to the whiteboard and come up with solutions/suggestions.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Cheers,
Jimmy