Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: Important openSUSE Ambassador information
  • From: Koushik Kumar Nundy <kknundy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 01:06:02 +0530
On 3 August 2010 00:57, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snipped>

This is why I'm also advocating that we have two timezone meetings as I
suggested earlier.  Because this program is such an important global
effort, I want to ensure everyone has an opportunity to communicate.
So...  speak up now...  What time works best for you?

While UTC 15:00 is not such a bad time for me, alternate meetings
having alternate timings is according to me, not such a bad idea. The
complication resulting from that would however be that nosingle
meeting would have a worldwide geographical distribution of attenders.
This could be overcome by let's say, a meeting every month or two on a
weekend. Sunday, UTC 11:00, where most people who have internet access
at home could attend.

And your English is better than mine!  :-)

Most people complaining here about their weak English seem to have
pretty high standards set for themselves. I seem to find nothing very
dismal or stunted in their linguistic ability, except maybe a
grammatical error here and there.

Bryen

--
Koushik Kumar Nundy