Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: Important openSUSE Ambassador information
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 16:45:59 +0200
On Monday 02 August 2010 13:03:28 Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) wrote:
[...]
It's good if every country (that have more than 2-3 ambassadors) will
have meeting for programming next events etc in their country. This
way, people who don't speak-understand english (I'm one of them), can
speak their language.

Do we need to organize these as large ambassador meeting or would the
ambassadors do this on their own depending on the task?

How often do we need those country meetings?

An additional idea:
What about having each meeting a specific region/country/continent as
focus where ambassadors from that area tell us a bit about what's going on?

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
List Navigation