Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: Important openSUSE Ambassador information
  • From: Efstathios Iosifidis <eiosifidis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:03:04 +0300
στις 30/07/2010 10:48 πμ, O/H Bryen M. Yunashko έγραψε:
On Fri, 2010-07-30 at 10:45 +0300, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)
wrote:
Some of my thoughts:

1. Regarding the time issue, we must make seperate meetings for America,
Europe-Africa, Asia. Each are could have the meeting the time it's OK
for everyone. Every region has different needs from others. This way
they could discuss the upcoming events as well. Maybe we have to discuss
that issue to this meeting as well.

2. Regarding where we could do it, don't know technical about Google or
Novell. We need a bot to keep full log of our discussion, that can be
added to wiki for those of us who couldn't participate. Maybe that's why
we need the Ambassadors IRC channel.

Regards,
Stathis
A meetbot already exists in the marketing channel. So creating a new
channel just because you need a bot doesn't make a difference. The
meetbot also exists in the project channel as well.

Bryen

It's not the bot we need. It's the place for the meetings. If marketing is OK, then no problem.

Stathis