Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: Important openSUSE Ambassador information
  • From: "Raul Romero (openSUSE Member)" <raul.romero@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 08:43:17 +0200
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This could solve the timezone issues.  But obviously, it does not solve
the language barrier issues and I'm not sure how we can address that.
Primarily, openSUSE meetings are held in English, and that is actually a
barrier we need to tear down.  But someone has to come up with a
creative solution that fixes that problem.

Google Wave could be fix this problem:

http://mashable.com/2009/11/16/google-translate-update/

Google Wave has RealTime Translation. It could be used to make a
realtime discussion, but the conversation could be read later using
the PlayBack feature:

http://completewaveguide.com/guide/Dive_Deeper_into_Wave#Play_Back_Wave_Changes_Over_Time

:-)