Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: Important openSUSE Ambassador information
  • From: Decks <decks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:45:11 -0600
me too ;)

2010/7/29, Marco ''AlpVonKri'' Flores <alpvonkri@xxxxxxxxx>:
Confirmed my subscription.

Best regards.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 6:44 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear openSUSE Ambassador,

we have now created a mailing list just for ambassadors, it's called
opensuse-ambassadors@xxxxxxxxxxxx and I'd like to invite you to join
the list (send an email to
opensuse-ambassadors+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx). I expect every
ambassador to subscribe to keep updated about the ambassador program.

The ambassador program is currently pretty informal and we expect the
ambassadors to organize themselves.  So, please coordinate with other
ambassadors on the new opensuse-ambassador mailing list:
* share with them what you like to do
* share what you did, e.g. what kind of event did you organize, how
 many people joined
* share what you learned, explain what was great at your event, what
 you want to improve
* create material that is usefull for you and other ambassadors as
 well

We have recently changed the openSUSE wiki and now user pages need to
be transferred.  Could you please check that your user page is
created?  Some details on what to do is available in this blog post:
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/07/12/new-wiki-what-now/
Please update your user page in the new wiki!

For user pages, please add an email address to it so that others can
reach you.  We plan on removing at the end of August those ambassadors
from the ambassador list without a user page - or without an email
contact on their users page.

We will have a first ambassador IRC meeting on the #opensuse-marketing
IRC channel on freenode on the 3rd of August at 15:00 UTC. You're
invited to join this meeting.  Details of the meeting are at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_meeting

We plan to ship some openSUSE PromoDVDs and some info material to you.
Please send me your address (incl. telephone number) so that we can
ship this to you.  Gnokii (Sirko Kemter) has already contacted some of
you, so feel free to tell me as well that Gnoki has the address
already.

Feel free to contact me, or better use the ambassador mailing list for
any questions.

Note that I plan not to email you any more directly in this kind,
instead let's use the opensuse-ambassadors mailing list for that.

Have a lot of fun!
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

Marco "AlpVonKri" Flores
Computer Systems Engineer
Ing. Sistemas Computacionales
http://www.alpvonkri.co.cc
alpvonkri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

openSUSE
Member ~ Ambassador ~ Weekly News
Miembro ~ Embajador ~ Noticias Semanales
http://wiki.opensuse.org/User:Alpvonkri
alpvonkri@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Decks

Agustin Fco. Chavarria
Miembro internacional de opensuse
Embajador de opensuse en nicaragua
Dj Carbono14-Miembro de TranceDjsNicaragua

"No abro documentos de MS Office, solo ODF

tel: 84099002