Mailinglist Archive: blinux (5 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [suse-blinux] Accessing the Suse Blinux documentation in English.
  • From: Alain Vitry <alain.vitry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:03:38 +0000 (UTC)
I could not find any english translation. THe link is dead at Novell's website.

I know this is a suse list, but since not much traffic goes around and Novell position on blinux is not clear, please forgive me to recommend oralux:
http://oralux.org/index.php?mylang=en

It may be the most up to date distro for blinds.

Kind regards,
Alain