Mailinglist Archive: blinux (7 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [suse-blinux] Alva Satellite
  • From: Christian Schoepplein <schoeppi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:12:17 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Leslie!

On Die, Sep 03, 2002 at 11:40:38 -0400, Leslie Fairall wrote:

> I would like to know how to get Suse-blinux. Thanks.

The screenreader SuSE-Blinux is included in the normal
SuSE-linux-distro. The actual version of SuSE-linux is 8.0, you can
either buy ther personal (less programms, specified for the homeuser) or
the professional version (more programms, not only pakages for the
homeuser). Xou shuld get the distro in bigger bookshops or
computerstores, onlineshops like amazon or directly from SuSE. Take a
look at

http://www.suse.com

there you'll find more infos about the distro and there differences. Do
you allready have linux running?

> By the way, if anyone owns a Alva Satellite display, please email me
> off-list since my questions would be off-topic. Thanks.

Please ask your questions on the brailledisplay on this list, its not ot
and I think you'll reach mor people ;-).

Best regards,
Schoeppi

--
SuSE-Blinux Support