Re: [opensuse-translation] lokalize
On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2012-04-10 12:33, Leandro Regueiro wrote:
It opens Lokalize for pointing and clicking.

If you have a link to the howto documenting this, perhaps.

Since you want to check rules, you must be interested in this
particular sieve:
http://pology.nedohodnik.net//doc/user/en_US/ch-sieve.html#sv-check-rules
The check-rules sieve allows to open the files in Lokalize if you pass
the lokalize option to the posieve command. I also recommend you to
read the introductory text to that particular chapter at the top of
that webpage (sections 3.1 to 3.4, both included).

I will put a link to our translation group wiki with information in
galician about how to use Pology to run the checks, but right now the
site seems to be not working. I will try again later.