Re: [opensuse-translation] Translating a 6-page OBS article
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:05:29 +0200
On Thursday 29 March 2012 19:47:13 Marguerite Su wrote:
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for help with translating an article about OBS, written by
Helen South. SUSE marketing really liked the article and they told me
they can help me get it in magazines in a large number of countries if
we can get it translated. The languages I will need are:
simple chinese

Below is a link to the document, mail it to me once you're done. If we
get this done during next week I can get this to the press agencies in

Thanks in advance!

Hi Marguerite!

Hi, does SuSE have magazine in Simplified Chinese?

I'm from China Mainland, and I never ever heard that before.

It won't be for a SUSE magazine, but SUSE marketing will talk to several
local magazines and get one of them to publish the article :D