Re: [opensuse-translation] Authors in description of rpm (packages files)
  • From: Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:45:50 +0400
2011/8/30 Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>:
Anyway, how can I/we check that translation is  actually used by
rpm/zypper/yast?
My doubt is that removing Authors from the description, then there is
a mismatch between the actual description and the msgid in the .mo
file.
What is the actual doubt? It all works like in other software:
changing package source will change the .pot-file (after translation
source rebuild), which in turn changes .po-file (after translation),
and that in turn changes displayed texts (after descriptions rebuild).
In the end it all works like it should, but in the meantime (which can
be pretty long in our case) there is surely a mismatch.

--
Regards, Minton.