Re: [opensuse-translation] Authors in description of rpm (packages files)
Am Montag, 29. August 2011 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
Hi all,

I have fixed typos in some rpm (and submitted them using obs) and I
have noted that when the description contains authors, often they are
not present in the .pot file.
In particular, this happens when "Authors:" follows a line of dashes.

Is it a bug of the script that generates pot files or is it wanted?
This is wanted as names and email addresses are not to be translated _AND_
I want to get rid of these (very often outdated) author lists.

Another question: when will pot files in packages be updated?
Everyone can call the script.

Greetings, Stephan