Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN Branching, Online Update, and a small warning (suse-i18n)
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:23:15 +0100 (CET)

The Thursday 2007-11-08 at 09:38 -0300, Gabriel . wrote:

No, there are no makefiles nor configure files there. Can't do anything.

Carlos, are you sure?, I found a Makefile.cvs on yast/es. At least,
that's the one I used to build it.

No, I need the one in yast/es/po to run "make update-po" there - unless I'm told that I have to run it elsewhere. My "inventive" here is very limited, I'm afraid of breaking things in the server.

I'll glad to do help you, but here (at work) I'm using windows, also I
have no time at home until weekend.

Thanks.... but I need help from some one that knows the suse way of doing things internally... ;-)

And if we can't do that update-po, we can not open the yast sub-branch for editing and we waste another weekend :-(

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.

Version: GnuPG v2.0.4-svn0 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine 1.76