[opensuse-translation] Status openSUSE-10_3-Branch
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 11:03:38 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Later this week, I will prepare the yast2 translation online update from
the trunk for 10.3 ( see ) and then create a
openSUSE-10_3-Branch. Once done the trunk is open for 11.0 developement
(we are still working on the roadmap, do not ask for dates at this very

openSUSE-10_3-Branch now exists for lcn (yast and packages will follow
later). Only 'bg' could not be copied because of a header issue; I'm
going to sort it out later. trunk/lcn is now open for 11.0 work. This
means, developers will submit new POT files and merging with existing
translations will start again.

Kára, it is time to add openSUSE-10_3-Branch to ;-)

Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation