Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN Branching, Online Update, and a small warning (suse-i18n)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:14:55 +0100
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

A question, then. As our intention (the Spanish translators) is to
complete the 10.3 translation first, how do we merge our work with the new
10.3 branch, so that we don't have to translate again?

As long as nobody of the Spanish translators started to translate in the
trunk while you are completing the 10.3 branch, simply copy the files
from the branch to the trunk.

R&D / Documentation