Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN Branching, Online Update, and a small warning (suse-i18n)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 10:09:10 +0100
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

We (the group of Spanish translators) have a problem.

We have a bunch of translated .po files for 10.3 we don't know when/where
to submit. In the trunk..es/po branch you made a "merge". Our files were
checked out before you did that, then translated, but not commited yet.

Do we commit them? Do we wait for the 10.3 branch to be created?

Just override my merge, please. That's checkout the current files from
the trunk, copy your translations into the checkout and checkin your
files as replacements.

I'll merge them again before creating the 10.3 branch. I beg your
pardon, I was not available all the last week long. Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation