Re: [opensuse-testing] Weekly News for February 12
On 02/11/2011 11:07 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

I just had to rebuild my main workstation with 11.3 this afternoon, so this is a
good time to try a test. Is the x86_64 .ISO small enough for me to burn on a DVD
now, or do I need to install from a "NET" CD?

11.4 RC1 is working for me.

The "too big" DVD ISO was a one-time foulup in the OBS stuff. It was fixed very quickly; however, the damage trail lingers forever. Yes, you should be able to burn an x86_64 DVD. The "should" part comes from the fact that I never burn a DVD until the GM is released, and nearly always install from the NET CDs.

Larry