[opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:35:17 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 21 May 2012 15:40:54 +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

Hey,

On 17.05.2012 18:03, Jim Henderson wrote:

But as this bugzilla project kicks off, I need /something/ that can
help keep track of things because there are going to be a few moving
parts to the success of the project, and if there's one thing I've
learned about project management over the years, it's that if you don't
track what's going on in the project, you'll fail before you even
start.

If you haven't found it yet you can use http://retro.opensuse.org. It's
there, it's maintained, it includes goal planner, story management,
issue-tracker, simple wiki etc. Basically everything you said you need I
think. The contact to get a project set up or anything else would be
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cool, I hadn't found that yet. Sounds like a perfect fit, will take a
look.

Thanks, Henne. :)

Jim

--